h a l f b a k e r y
Oh yeah? Well, eureka too.
add, search, annotate, link, view, overview, recent, by name, random
news, help, about, links, report a problem
or get an account
zipper-less, stretch fabric, front and back lidded pants
- Monsieur Pantalon-Fou, if I may call you the lidder of LiD!, the maker of these revolutionary lidded pants, why have they become so popular?
- Oui, oui, I mean we, we managed to design such outrageous trousers that the youth segment took it as its own.
- Yes, Ive noted that some wear them
sans lids, displaying their underwear through the holes.
- This is not something we anticipated, except in the bathroom combined with lidded underpants, of course.
- To me, these LiD! pants look somewhat uncomfortable.
- Well, our first prototypes were not fun to sit on, but now with padding and soft plastic they feel like perching on a piano stool.
- And isnt there a risk of a lid popping off?
- Ah, for the safety conscious, theres the screw on lid model, and we have a special gym line with hard-to-screw-off lids for body builders.
- Now, here comes your daughter, Voilà Pantalon-Fou to show off lidded denims and all I can say is Oo la la, big bun!
[FarmerJohn, Apr 10 2005]
||Once you pop, the fun doesn't stop?
New meaning after I saw that drawing. Ooh la la!
||FarmerJohn reinvents pole pants into a flatter, sexier trend. In other news, the Earth's magnetic polarity has reversed, and a large asteroid, named 'Wormwood' is found to be headed straight for the ocean.