Product: Book: Accessory
Paperback Page Protector   (+2)  [vote for, against]
Clip a U-channel to a book's open edge

Between reading sessions, I put flat objects on paperback books to flatten the front cover. Instead I could clip a plastic U-channel across the side. This would be almost identical to a binder clip except larger and with an edge less damaging to the book. The page protector would also protect books in backpacks from incoming binders and clipboards that could otherwise catch between pages and rend or bend those older paperbacks.

A page protector is supposed to be really cheap, something you throw in with any book purchase, like a bookmark. Stick advertising on and hand them out instead of frisbees at conventions.

The point is to respect the book without much inconvenience.
-- Ketchupybread, May 13 2009

Add one of these Hardcover_20Glove
[normzone, May 13 2009]

random, halfbakery