Product: Filter
Photoshop Film   (+1)  [vote for, against]
For amateure artists.

Basically, the idea is for film that's been chemically treated to produce "effects" when developed.

One might buy rolls of "posterizing" film, "color inverting" film, "edge finding" film, "starburst" film, "buttonizing" film or a roll which "softens" the image.

Buy the random pack and be surprised by your own pictures!
-- phoenix, Jun 15 2003

hooked on phoenix: amateur - or are you doing a clever wordplay between aperture and amateur? Yeeaaah, that's it, that's the ticket.
-- thumbwax, Jun 15 2003

random, halfbakery