Home: Kitchen: Sink
Waterfall tap   (+4, -2)  [vote for, against]
A touch of the wilderness in your kitchen

Instead of simply dispensing water from a simple tap, water is delivered from 5 holes at the top of the kitchen. Water then travels down a big chute, which at the end tapers into a 5-inch-long tube of diameter of about half a centimetre, allowing water to come out in a nice neat dribble.

Additional accessories include an authentic fibreglass chute designed to look like rocks in a real waterfall. Trailing plants included as standard; uplighting optional.

(post-posting: just looked at t-shirts page, I swear I never knew the waterfall shower existed...)
-- NickTheGreat, Sep 07 2002

(?) Illustration http://www.nj2k.co....rk/waterfalltap.jpg
Another simple diagram by me. Obviously actual product would be less angular. [NickTheGreat, Sep 07 2002, last modified Oct 05 2004]

Waterfall Faucets http://www.bathtec....ucetswaterfall.html
No chute, just a flat thingy the water runs over. [waugsqueke, Sep 07 2002]

Waterfall Shower http://www.halfbake.../Waterfall_20shower
Much more fun. [DrCurry, Sep 07 2002, last modified Oct 05 2004]

A TAP http://data.pg2k.hd...-flowing-9-AJHD.jpg
<dances a tap dance> [po, Sep 12 2002, last modified Oct 05 2004]

What are these "tap" things you keep talking about?
-- PeterSilly, Sep 12 2002

It's a faucet to you americans
-- NickTheGreat, Sep 12 2002

[NtG] - "faucet"??? (btw, judging by my annos I'm based somewhere in dear old Blighty.)
-- PeterSilly, Sep 12 2002

A tap. The think you have in a kitchen/bathroom or on a hose pipe that controls water flow.

-- NickTheGreat, Sep 12 2002

join me in a tap dance [nick]? (linky)
-- po, Sep 12 2002

Peter, never heard of tapwater?
-- RayfordSteele, Sep 12 2002

random, halfbakery