Product: Pen
cloud pen   (+2)  [vote for, against]
in order to draw [kind of] fractals

similar to a gimmick wiggly pen ,for drawing wiggly lines, except with a nib or point moving at random speeds to draw irregular wiggly lines,but with a smaller point attatched to the point, turning[at random speeds] around on the bigger point ,to draw complex ,but not -really-fractal shapes
-- technobadger, Nov 02 2001

How is that an improvement on the standard wiggly pen?

(And couldn't you just stick one in a Spirograph to get the same effect?)
-- DrBob, Nov 02 2001

Is this akin to the 'airbrush' type features of gimp-type software?
-- LoriZ, Jun 15 2009

random, halfbakery