Computer: Mouse: Motion
rough terrain mouse   (+1, -2)  [vote for, against]
to climb up onto the keyboard

for when using the mouse ,but also the keyboard on that side ,in quick succession [lots of work with a mouse and the near side of the keyboard,without taking your hand off the mouse], a mouse with big chunky rolling things/wheels and perhaps holes through the buttons with which to press keys,or levers/pegs underneath]
-- technobadger, Jan 25 2002

Make it top-heavy, consume a needlessly enormous amount of electricity and change the name to ATM and I bet it'd sell.
-- phoenix, Jan 26 2002

Rather than push my mouse through the mounds of crap on my desk, I've learned to use the Logitech TrackMan Marble+.
-- Guncrazy, Jan 26 2002

Or try the Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse. It has no ball so seems to work equally well on any surface. The only problem is its wireless and I keep loosing it in the aformentioned mounds of crap.
-- mcscotland, Jan 26 2002

random, halfbakery