h a l f b a k e r y
Replace "light" with "sausages" and this may work...
add, search, overview, recent, by name, random
news, help, about, links, report a problem
or get an account
Just a figmeant of my meanderation.
Not even mixed, let alone half-baked:
- BAKE magazine, like the existing DIY magazine MAKE, only with Halfbakery contents instead of real projects
- Battery station at each gas [petrol] station: 100% electric (non-hybrid) vehicles are first redesigned so a robot arm can easily swap out the depleted battery for a freshly charged one
- Beer taxi
- Bird poo sproingg! automatically quick-dries the offending substance and pops it off of garden furniture for easy sweep-up
- Human sudoku: like life-sized chess, only even more boring
- Self-cleaning BBQ sprays liquid nitrogen onto grill after each use
[May 26 2007, last modified May 27 2007]