Half a croissant, on a plate, with a sign in front of it saying '50c'
h a l f b a k e r y
Resident parking only.

idea: add, search, overview, recent, by name, random

meta: news, help, about, links, report a problem

account: browse anonymously, or get an account and write.

user:
pass:
register,



irisheye

I'm a 18 year old female that lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. I like reading, writing, listening to music, languages, cultures, drawing, history, and many other things. I am atheist, and will stay that way, unless I see the hand(s) of god(s)/goddess(es) reaching down and moving a mountain or something. But, since that's absolutely ludicrous, you can pretty much assume that I'll remain atheist. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't believe in anything. It's true, I don't believe in anything religious or spiritual (aka mind-numbing excuses), but I do believe in things. I believe in people, that humanity is pretty much one of our top priorities. My opinions right now are probably as unconformist as they come. For example, I rather hate the idea of a massive centralized government and think we'd be a tad better off it we split nations up into autonomous (but cooperating) communities or small groups of communities. Also, I think religion and misplaced nationality has caused 99% of our social problems, with the other 1% being social stratification and gender stratification. At any rate... that's about all for now.

irisheye

[Aug 05 2002, last modified Aug 04 2002]

   
 

back: main index