h a l f b a k e r y
actual product may differ from illustration
add, search, annotate, link, view, overview, recent, by name, random
news, help, about, links, report a problem
or get an account
- You became a household name with the introduction of Million Dollar Smile, the gleeming white ware, but with disappointing sales.
- Ah yes, because of the comfort thing well, no pain, no gain. On the other hand our Fancy Frames are doing quite well.
- Those are the popular adhesive strips
applied to the top edge of eyeglass frame temples.
- Right, the upper surface of the strips is corrugated so that our hooks, alligator clips or even tiny clothes hangers can be attached. All manner of beads, jewels and even special miniature clothing can decoratively dangle on the sides of the face.
- Its certainly amazing what young people have chosen to adorn their prescription and sunglasses with: stamps, coins, keys
- Our latest variant is a frame temple clothesline with teeny weenie clothespins for drying bantam blossoms and mini skirts.
- Any new products in the works?
- Sure a massive project is custom downhill slopes that are replicas of each wealthy clients nose. We identify, cut, clear and prepare an individual mountain trail identical to the profile of the skiers schnozzola.
||//Its certainly amazing what young
people have chosen to adorn their
prescription and sunglasses with:
stamps, coins, keys
||And croissants. Here have one.
||[FJ], reading your stuff is like being on drugs. Where's my picture?
||Mmmm - alligator clips. +
||Yes BB, those are some wild glasses, though I couldn't find any using the frame temples.