Tall TV is a new TV channel - we show movies and TV programmes filmed not in wide-screen, but in *high-screen*.
You'll need to turn your TV (or, as [csea] mentions, yourself) on its/your side to watch our channel - those of you with wide-screen TVs will get the best effect, while normal TVs will
shorten the image, with vertical black bars either side.
Today's schedule includes:
* Tall TV at the Milan Fashion Show: Bringing you the view from the end of the catwalk.
* International Climbing Championships: Who will win?
* Waterfalls of the World: This week, Angel Falls, Venezuela.
* Giraffes: The Long-Necked Spotty Horses of the Wild: A close-up wildlife documentary.
* A Day In The Life Of: A look at different professions. This week, what it's like to be a stiltwalker. Next week, window cleaners.
* Will It Smash?: A science programme involving dropping things from tall buildings to see how much they're damaged.
* A Rope and a Prayer: We take an in-depth look at the past, present and future of bungee-jumping.
* Floor 69: Tall TV's raunchy new soap opera, exploring the lives and loves of the residents of a New York tower block.