Then again it may cause Microsoft to fall, and we're back at
square one from 2001.
As a student (yeah I know, I'm a little bit too old for this, but
that's life. I decided to change course from IT, DSP and
Cognition, and move on to linguistics and ancient writing) we
have to read and write
our assignments with MS-Word.
fell in love with Google Docs long ago, I would propose a
business model with a paid program to be offered by them to
the universities which would include:
- Authenticated and timestamped locking of file - for
- IPA and other symbol shortcuts.
- Group working with an admin of the doc (can lock out and
- Better version control and show diff.
- Better multi language control and defaults
- Better tool for footnotes and bibliography, as well as table
- Folder management for learning groups.
- On site backup, although content location is in cloud.
Anything else missing?