* One large blimp
* Two tether cables: Cable I, and Cable II, attached
permanently to the blimp.
* Each tether cable has a quadcopter permanently attached to
the bottom of the cable.
* Each tether has an anchor of some sort by which to connect
to the stations.
* For the demonstration,
we will show this working with three
1. The tethered blimp is sent up, tethered to station 1 with
2. Cable II, currently not connected to the ground, is pulled by
Quadcopter II to the next stop, Station II.
3. Cable II is attached to Station II, and then Cable I is
released from station I.
4. Station I pulls Cable II, pulling the blimp in.
5. Quadcopter I takes Cable I to Station III and process is
This is like a blimp walking on giant legs.
I'm quite sure I already wrote this idea on HB for both blimps
and boats before, but: 1. I think this is clearer. and 2. I'm
frustrated it hasn't been implemented yet.
Anybody wants to help me make it?