h a l f b a k e r y
This ain't rocket surgery.
add, search, annotate, link, view, overview, recent, by name, random
news, help, about, links, report a problem
or get an account
Divide the water into two "compartments" with a permeable
partition (i.e. a towel) serving as the separator between the
Pour the acid on one side near the anode, and pour the
alkaline (baking soda...) on the other side near the cathode,
then get the solution to start working and
observe the results,
1. Water with only a base or only an acid.
2. Moving electrodes closer to center
3. Interaction between two sides with and without current
4. Different types of anodes/cathodes.
4. Production with higher and lower voltages, and the top
[pashute, Feb 23 2017]
||I added a professional illustration. Highly professional.
Perhaps now this idea will get its' due respect.