This website and web service finish the job that Google
started but never completed, with Google Forms, and creates
a totally free environment for creating and maintaining
surveys and their results, using Google Forms.
The following enhancements to Google Forms are enabled
through our new
1. Import a new survey from a word document, a csv, an xml
or an excel file.
2. Create question pool which randomly or selectively are
chosen per survey or per group of surveys.
3. Allows preliminary tasks before the survey starts such as
interacting first with another website inside an iframe, or
showing shaking text, or confirming you watched some
presentation, or explaining something about the survey.
How it works:
1. You login through oAuth to your google drive, giving
permission to see and create the "forms" (surveys).
2. The imported files and randomly created versions are
uploaded to your google forms account using google forms
script: The script creates the form according to the
definitions you gave on our site and/or in the uploaded file.
3. Upon your request the formsEnhancement.com website
accesses the results and consolidates them into one result,
with markings of which of the forms they came from (and a
mapping of those in a separate sheet in the workbook)