Market: Opensource developments of coding, that can
on a steady salary rather than one big lump sum.
1. A project concept is started.
2. Job application opens.
3. Each applicants state their resume, experience, and
4. Funders join and commit a weekly or monthly
that can either be for a certain number of
months for small project, or indefinitely if the project is ongoing. ( A certain amount
needs to be locked into a pool before commencing)
5. Funders vote in two stages ( lower house is '1 dollar
vote', upper house is '1 person per vote') to choose
6. A team or individual is then selected from the pool of
candidates to take on the job.
Once a person is selected, the funder's money is locked
into a pool, to be payed out as a constant salary.
If during anytime, enough funders push the fire button,
project is then cancelled, and the remaining funds is
This provides a bit of incentive for the workers to show
results each month.
Could possibly allow for democratic decision to hire more