h a l f b a k e r y
Sugar and spice and unfettered insensibility.
add, search, annotate, link, view, overview, recent, by name, random
news, help, about, links, report a problem
or get an account
cheap tiny two button appliance catches on the insulin pen
1. Lets you input how much you just shot yourself with
2. Connects to your old style simple glucometer and sends
your latest reading.
3. Will show you estimated calories you need following
reading and insulin. (increase
insulin for more calories)
4. Will correct itself with time to your personal likes.
5. Will beep when you need to find it.
6. For an extra small fee, it comes with a nice compact
for holding your stuff together.
It's a low energy "cellular device". (I wrote about that idea
a few years ago, and still didn't see it happen)
||Sounds fairly simple to Bake.
||C'mon Ian. I meant by calling its number of course, or by
finding it on your cell's list of BT devices.
||And as time goes by it will detect the changes in your habits
and give the results accordingly. That is definitely not hard
to do, there are heuristics for doing it manually, with quite
simple math and adjusted parameters. (How much insulin do
you take daily, how much long term insulin do you take
before sleep and what glucose levels do you wake up with)
||" funny how number five and number four seem like about the same amount of work, when said like that
Ian Tindale, May 07 2017 "
" ... number three for two, and number four for one. "