Imagine the benefits of an undead Pope:
1. Can remain in office indefinitely.
2. He can be seen as liberal or conservative while
avoiding any embarrassing pronouncements moving the
church in either direction, ensuring rock-solid grounding
in the church's past while moving them fearlessly
3. More Christlike than any other pope in the capacity of
4. Can promote peace and understanding between the
living and dead.
5. At least as understandable in speech as John Paul II.
6. His guidance can be seen as predictable and steady,
like Peter, something like Rentishams applied to
While some in the church have issued reservations about
having an undead, soulless ghoul as the head of the
church and vicar of Christ, we're confident that he will
work his way into the hearts and minds of the people in