Half a croissant, on a plate, with a sign in front of it saying '50c'
h a l f b a k e r y
If ever there was a time we needed a bowlologist, it's now.

idea: add, search, annotate, link, view, overview, recent, by name, random

meta: news, help, about, links, report a problem

account: browse anonymously, or get an account and write.



Transitions Contacts

"Transitions" Contact Lenses
  [vote for,

There should be contact lenses that darken with light exposure in much the same way that "Transitions" eye glasses do. ("Transitions" is a copyrighted trade name.)
kevinthenerd, Jun 07 2006

suntacts http://eyecolor.sto...o.net/suntacts.html
[tcarson, Jun 08 2006]


       I've always wanted chrome contact lenses.
danpat, Jun 08 2006

       there are already contact lenses that are tinted. they're called "suntacts"
tcarson, Jun 08 2006


back: main index

business  computer  culture  fashion  food  halfbakery  home  other  product  public  science  sport  vehicle