Hey chat2b !
- CANNED MSG: Hi, I'm chat2b. I have the texts to search in. We
now have 3 stages for the regex. First we define how we'll find
something. Then we look at the results, and in the third stage
we do something with the results. So lets start: What are you
searching for in the text?
want to find the title of the email.
- I know what email is and can find you the email. What is "the
title of the email"?
There's a colon before the email. It's the word or two before the
- A colon the two dots, or the word C O L O N ?
- OK, Gotcha. (Searced for colon. Finds some without a space
and some with a space and some with a word or more before)
INFORM: Do you mean that the email is immediately after the
colon or could there be whitespace?
I mean immediately after or with no more than one space.
- OK, Here are the results of the colon in green and the email in
purple. What is "The title of the email?".