(Hebrew: simple, straightforward, unbent)
Inventor Enviromentor and Entertainer
Composer Singer Musician and Mathematician
Philosopher Programmer and Manager
Fun and Funny Storyteller
Non-native English Speaker and Bad Speller
Mostly contains water and carbon.
[My Best Ideas](http://www.halfbakery.com/view/MyIdeasBest)
_____________ Top ten _____________
See [2fries] top ten idea:
(1) Inland Desalination 2 - pump saltwater up. Do the desal inland.
(2) Digital heat engine - mechanical displacement using minimal external energy (electric motors) and timing done digitally controlled.
(3) rc mailcars - citywide network of remotely controlled tiny cargo cars.
(4) acdc in a wire - flexible thin and long transformers. Transforming action along the "wire".
(5) Dynamic lead-acid battery - Many tiny units connected in a controlled grid for rapid charging and changing power supply on the fly.
(6) Groundbound Airship for High Travel - A "network" of anchors allow airship to have a makeshift "ropeway", for rapid advance and better safety.
(7) Back-panel input device - Intuititve multi finger input from back of hand held device.
(8) Do it yourself restaurant - gets you involved in preparing your own food.
(9) DontSendIt - safety measure for top secret emails.
(10) Bubble wrap safety car - Drive safely for yourself and for everyone else's sake. Use the bubble wrapped car.
Other featured ideas that I'm proud of: (1) Cigarettless Filter, (2) Co-Entropy Hop theory, (3) Compressed Fuel-Air Engine, (4) Debugging UNDO & RECORD, (5) Google tree, (6) Grocery list free text interface, (7) Hangered cloths cleaning machine, (8) Not really an idea, (9) Bikevator, (10) Kfotz - fun jumping toy.
And don't forget to take a look at my drawing for the [Electric Backpack KangaBike]
_______ Almost halfbakery ideas ______________
moved here from Not Really Idea idea
* Other general - an army general that represents the other (non existing) side.
* Cat e-gory - skip the de tails.
* Halfbikers - New Zealanders on HB
* Better mouse trap - training a mouse to catch people who are rigging the bet.
* Bad Science fair - with LTA water hose
countercurrent perpetual motion solar powered
electric generator heat engine blimp.
* Halfbakery:Quicky category - for ideas not yet ready to be posted. People annotating there should be warned that posts may be deleted when the idea is finalized and correct category is set. Posting suggested category for idea is encouraged. Poster can turn off the discussion, until idea improved up to publish stage.
* Air buffer balloons for hydrogen cluster.
Details: Between hydrogen balloons there are air balloons, so if there is an explosion, instead of burning through the heat energy goes up and busts the air balloons but the next column of balloons does not ignite.
* Moonflea - tiny rocket to reach moon and win google prize.
Details: Reaches heights by using balloon rocket: A three stage ultra lightweight (lighter than air) rocket with a large Air balloon buffer (see previous entry in this same annotaion) between each stage. The exploding helium thrusts the whole featherweight thing further up, until it can actively leave earth. A small solar panel will run it, and give it enough energy to trasmit and be controlled by a low cost NASA replacement unit run by 17 year olds at a school contest, who will find the way to make the second half of the journey.
* Halfbakery team for prizewinning contests.
[Edited: added this after theleopard's post]
* Massive fishbone - for real bad ideas, or for
not really ideas.
_____________ Talk page ____________
Since there's no HB talk page, I'll put it here: After reading the remarks about causing pain, to my now deleted idea of a pain device for blinding and deafening terrorists, I realized that it is not a very smart idea. So, back to guns till we can think of some non-lethal way to fight lethal attacks.
______ End of talk page ______________
Back to profile:
Moved my quick list of ideas including those found baked to QuarterBakery.Blogspot.com
Useful link (taken from mobile location proof of concept) http://www.halfbakery.com/view/s=c:d=c:dh=1:dn=100:ds=1:n=categories:i=:t=All_20Categories